Monday, June 21, 2021

Bloghost Strikes Again


 A notice to all my email subscribers:

For some opaque technical reason, my bloghost (sounds like a dreadful sinus problem) is no longer willing or able to manage the email subscription service for this blog. I apologize for the inconvenience. If I had anything beyond rudimentary technical skills, I would seek to remedy this for you. However, in the words of Jane Austen, "It is my unhappy fate to seldom treat people so well as they deserve."

So, dear subscriber, if you find yourself cut off and languishing in the absence of my profound musings, fear not! If you happen to check back here every three to six months, you'll probably be relatively up to date. 

If, by some uncanny chance, I manage to find another so-called "email widget", I'll do my best to remedy the situation for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Wouldn’t Answer Me Either

“He does me double wrong that wounds me with the flatteries of his tongue.”   -William Shakespeare, Richard II,  (Act III, Scene II) I ...